An authentic Italian pasta machine!
Solid cotruction from chrome-plated steel.
The Multipast 150 kit includes the Atlas 150 pasta machine and the supplied attachments allow you to make tagliatelle 6 mm, tagliolini 1,5 mm and lasagna.
The adjustable dial with 10 settings allows you to roll out the dough to the exact desired thickness, between 0.6mm and 4.8mm.
The table clamp and removable handle ensure an easy manual operation on your table or countertop.
Accessories sold separately:
All products from the Marcato range are free from harmful heavy metals, thus ensuring that no such particles will get into your homemade pasta.
The raviolini attachment features polystyrene rollers, whereas all other rollers are made from anodised aluminium alloy.
The Atlas 150 pasta machine is the perfect gift for all the pasta lovers out there!
You can complete your equipment with the pasta drying rack.
1. Do not use in the dishwasher.
2. Do not clean with metallic items.
3. Clean the rollers with a toothpick or brush.
Marcato is the world leader in the production of high-quality equipment for making pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza.
• Entirely manufactured in Italy
• Over 80 years' experience
• Premium quality products
• Constant technological research and innovation
• Awareness about health and environment issues