This digital infrared thermometer with laser pointer provides a quick, accurate measurement of your cooking surface temperature without direct contact with food.
Perfect for chocolate and cold chain monitoring.
Requires two AAA batteries (included).
Calibration certificate not included.
1. Open the battery door (inside the handle) and insert the batteries.
2. Pull the trigger to turn the unit on.
3. Aim at the tarfet surface and pull the trigger: the temperature will display on the LCD screen.
1. Cleaning the lens: Blow off loose particles using clean compressed air. Gently brush remaining debris away with a moist cotton cloth.
2. Cleaning the case: Clean the case with a damp sponge or cloth and mild soap.
Note: Do not use solvent to clean the plastic lens. Do not immerse the unit in water.
To submit a review, please log into your Meilleur du Chef account or create a new account.Log in