Pocket precision scale.
Ideal for pastry, particularly when using agar-agar.
The scale has been calibrated before shipment, however accuracy may be affected by variations of gravity, shipment, handling and changes of temperature. Protect the scale from excessive shocks, prolonged overload conditions, excessive temperature changes and humidity.
Do not attempt to pull the platform out.
Please use only high quality AAA alkaline batteries.
1. Place the scale on a flat surface and press ON/OFF to switch it on.
2. Wait for a few seconds until "0.0" is displayed.
3. Place the ingredients on the platform.
1. Turn on the scale as described above.
2. Place the tare recipient on the platform.
3. Press TARE and wait for a few seconds until "0.0" is displayed.
4. Add the ingredients in the recipient.
Place the scale on a flat surface. Press the ON/OFF button and wait until the screen shows "0.0". Press and hold the MODE button for 3 seconds until "CAL" is displayed. Press the MODE button again: the screen will display "200.0g". Place the 200g calibration weight on the platform. The LCD will display "PASS". Calibration is complete.
Monday to Friday
9am-12pm / 1:30-5pm
+335 59 24 54 48
All transactions on
are 100% secure.
Are you in a hurry or do you like placing your order in advance?
Do you want to be delivered at home?
We have a solution for every purchase!
Earn loyalty points
by referring a friend.
Convert your points
A selection of products
tested and approved
under daily and intensive