Chef's Knife
Blade 24cm - M07

Reference: M07
-23% while stocks last
€ 169.00 tax incl. Prices include taxes - Remove 20% outside EU. € 219.46 tax incl.
from € 56.33 x 3 without fees
Chef's Knife - Blade 24cm - M07 - Masahiro
In stock
Place your order before 12:30pm (local time) for same day dispatch
Plus que 1 disponible
Add to basket | € 169.00
Add to my wish lists

Masahiro MBS-26 sub-zero with cryogenic treatment: the perfect blade

With 90% of carbon stainless steel being used for the production of a knife, Masahiro developed a cryogenic dip treatment to use the remaining 10%. MBS-26 steel with 0.9% carbon for a Rockwell hardness (2) at 58-59 HRC. The blade design ensures a sharpening angle below 10°. A step to quality you won't regret

  • Blade length: 24cm
More info

(1) Cryogenic treatment
A cryogenic treatment is a steel blade hardening process. Steel is heated then cooled down rapidly by dipping it into a cold liquid. This process gives unparalleled slicing and sharpening qualities. Recent studies have shown that this cryogenic treatment is extremely efficient.

- (2) Rockwell hardness scale
The Rockwell scale is a hardness test using a conical diamond as an indenter.

To sharpen your knife, we recommend using one of the following sharpening stones:

  • Chroma #1000 (ST-1000)
  • Kasumi #240/1000 (K11)
  • Chroma #1000/3500 (ST1-3)

Loyalty Points

When purchasing this product, you will earn:

420 loyalty points

500 loyalty points = 5€ automatically deducted from your next order*
* Voucher redeemable within 12 months

Shipping charges are calculated automatically, according to criteria such as parcel weight and destination. Shipping costs will display once you've added the items you wish to purchase to your basket.

Your purchase is secure.

Our secure payment system processes your data in encrypted mode.
At no time can we access your bank details.

Review this product
Review this product
Customer reviews
Customer reviews
There are no user reviews yet.